Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The 7 Deadly Sins Book Tag

Hello, everyone! I hope you had/are having a nice day! 
Today, I bring you another book tag since I do not know what else I should post here. But book tags are always very interesting and it is always good to answer them, like this one. I found this tag through Goodreads, which lead me to Tessa's blog. I took the prompts from her post, so if you want to read her answers, click here.

Now, let's go!


Greed: What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?


My most inexpensive book is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis (€ 2.95/ $3.09), while my most expensive book is the illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, by J.K. Rowling and Jim Kay (€34.24/ $35.90).



Resultado de imagem para the lion the witch and the wardrobe     Resultado de imagem para harry potter and the philosopher's stone book illustrated


Wrath: What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Maybe with Colleen Hoover? I really loved Hopeless and Losing Hope, but they made me feel too much 😅


Resultado de imagem para hopeless and losing hope


Gluttony: What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?

Harry Potter books, of course! Specially the first book.


Resultado de imagem para harry potter and the philosopher's stone book


Sloth: What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

Oh, yes... There are some books that I DNFed because I felt too lazy... One of them is The Pillars of the Earth, by Ken Follett. I can see its potential, but I had to give up reading it because I thought I had better books to read. And by better I mean lighter.

Resultado de imagem para the pillars of the earth book


Pride: What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

I talk about classics when I want to sound like an intellectual reader. 😅


Lust: What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?

If they are smart, funny, nerdy, geeky, nice... I'M IN! You know, people like Simon Lews from The Mortal Instruments series or Park from Eleanor & Park. I also love mysterious guys, like Rhysand from A Court of Thornes and Roses series.

Resultado de imagem para the mortal instruments books
I have only read the first 3 books so far, tho.

Envy: What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

I do not know. There are so many books that I would like to get! I have told my best friend to give me Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplays as my birthday gift. By the way, my birthday is coming! 🎉


Resultado de imagem para fantastic beasts and where to find them book




That's it for today, bookworms! See you soon!



Resultado de imagem para BTS bye gifs

No comments:

Post a Comment